Behringer Eurolive B205D Stage Monitor
But don’t let the small size fool you – the B205D cranks out truckloads of high-quality sound; more than enough to serve as a PA system for your more intimate gigs and meetings – and it comes packed with features that will simply blow you away!
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, not only does the B205D sound incredible, but it weighs considerably less than most competing active loudspeakers. The state-of-the-art amplifications system pumps out 150 of the cleanest, punchiest Watts you’ve ever heard, and you can link additional active loudspeaker systems via the handy Thru socket. The built-in 3-channel mixer accepts XLR, TRS and RCA inputs, plus channel 1 features a switchable instrument-ready input – no DI required! A dedicated 3-band EQ (Low/Mid/High) provides simple, yet effective tonal control.
- Multi-purpose, 150-Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences and home recording studio, etc.
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 5.25” premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 2 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR ''through'' connector with mic/line switch for linking more B205Ds
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle