Turbosound NuQ152 Full Range Loudspeaker
The NuQ152 loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 15"" low frequency driver with an inside/outside wound low mass voice coil for improved transient response and an aluminium dome 1"" neodymium high frequency compression driver mounted on a 70° horizontal by 70° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide.
All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure"", and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5/8"") birch plywood - and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Multiple threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation, or for mounting with industry standard wall brackets. An optional flying yoke allows for further flexibility in install applications (available separately). The NuQ152 also features a 35 mm socket for standard pole mounting - plus integrated handles for convenient transport.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, side fill and monitor applications
- Carbon fibre loaded 15 inch low frequency driver with inside/outside coil
- Aluminium dome 1 inch neodymium motor compression driver
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 70° V dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8 inch) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handles
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation