The Electro-Voice ZX1i-90 is a passive, full-range, 2-way indoor/outdoor installation loudspeaker, with a durable all-weather enclosure and water-resistant steel grille, housing an 8" woofer and a 1" compression driver in a rotatable horn. The speaker features a snap-on surface mount and a coverage pattern suitable for long-throw and cluster install applications.
- 2-way full-range indoor/outdoor installation loudspeaker with 200-watt continuous power handling
- Optimized for long-throw and cluster applications, extended frequency reproduction
- 1" compression driver in 90° x 50° rotatable horn, horizontal and vertical placement options
- 8" weatherized cone driver
- Integrated QuickSAM snap-in mounting bracket for simplified installation
- Weather-resistant polymer enclosure with multi-layer, water-resistant cloth-covered 18-gauge steel grille