Passive speaker. Requires an amplifier (not included). Recommended amp is 300W into 8Ohms.
Eurolive 1000-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 15" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver.
The Behringer B215XL loudspeakers take everything musicians love about the original B215 and upgrade them with the same bass and treble/mid transducers found in the popular B215A active versions for even better sound and power handling. With integrated overload protection circuitry, they arrive ready to push it to the limit without putting their high-or low-frequency drivers in danger.
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications. 250 Watts RMS (1000W peak) power into 8Ohms.
- Available in black or white finish
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Optional swiveling mounting brackets
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1-4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life