The evolution of mastering and multichannel techniques, as well as the rise of personal studios, lead us to think that a new shape of monitors could begin a new trend. The innovative architecture of PSI Audio A215-M produces outstanding performances for mastering, with a broad bandwidth, high dynamic and a compact format. Despite its compact cabinet, users do not need to add a subwoofer. This floor standing monitor benefits from perfectly coincident sources. It has been optimized for a listening in sitting or standing position and reproduces the sonic space with a remarkable precision.
The A215-M is designed to be integrated in harmony with all the rest of the ‘A’ series monitor range. The PSI Audio A215-M can easily be used in stereo or in surround systems.
- Very broad bandwidth in a compact cabinet.
- Flat frequency response.
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency.
- Real symmetrical directivity.
- Glass G Low temperature amplifier stage.
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Real balanced input.
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
- Magnetically shielded.
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio Monitors.
- AOI - Adaptive Output Impedance Technology.
- ALG - Acoustic Load Guide Technology.
- CPR - Compensated Phase Response Technology.
- PSC - Phantom Standby Correction Technology
Dimensions cabinet W x H x D mm
166 x 1110 x 250
Gross / Net Weight
19.6 / 15.8 kg
Response at -6dB
36 - 23000 Hz
Continuous Max SPL, 1m
106 dB (single)
Program Max SPL, 1m
117 dB (pair)
Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm
2x Ø 147 mm / Ø 104 mm