The SPL MTC 2381 is a Monitor & Talkback Controller designed for professional users demanding pristine signal flow.
The SPL MTC 2381 combines volume level control, source switching and loudspeaker management for stereo monitoring with comfortable talkback and cue mixing functions. The organizational focus that such essential services bring, coupled with an extraordinary tonal quality, makes possible an unrivaled convenience in DAW-based monitor management – in all areas of signal processing and playback.
The latency-free Cue Mix signal for the musician can be composed of the musician’s track and the track mix. The Talkback communications option via the SPL MTC 2381's built-in microphone provides a footswitch input for remote control and a separate output with the dry talkback signal. These features mean that monitoring in any DAW-based studio now can be expanded to include the kind of essential functionality that to now has only been available in large analog consoles.
The sleek, ergonomic construction makes the SPL MTC 2381 perfect for desktop placement – for example, near or under computer screens.
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 100 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Input Impedance balanced via Sub-D: 50 kOhm, unbalanced via RCA: › 10 kOhm
- Output Impedance, balanced via RCA: ‹600 Ohm
- THD + N: 0,006 %
- Noise (A-weighted): › 80 dBu
- Overload Resistance: +22 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB
- CMRR: › 70 dBu
- Phase: mailto:-20°@20 kHz
- Crosstalk L-R: › -70 mailto:dB@1 kHz/0 dBu
- Dimensions: H x B x T (mm): 91 x 272 x 220
- Weight 2,3 k