The BG208 is a 100 watt RMS (200 watt Peak) two way system driven by carefully matched speakers. The tweeter is via a horn for an increased angle of dispersion. The 8" woofer is a chunky high flux neodymium magnet driver with a roll surround and a voice coil of flat copper wire to raise the efficiency.
The moulded plastic cabinet includes internal bracing to minimise cabinet resonances (distortion) and the steel front grille stops fingers poking holes in the speakers. The BG208 still sounds "sweet" at high power levels. In comparison, competitors frequently sound "honkey". Supplied complete with mounting bracket for vertical or horizontal installation.
- Speaker type: Passive (requires a separate speaker power amplifier)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power rating: 100W RMS (200W Peak)
- Input Connectors: 1/4inch Jack & Binding post
- Link output: 1/4inch jack
- Frequency range: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB (ref 1watt @ 1m)
- Max SPL: 113dB
- Dimensions: 410H x 230W x 280D (mm)
- Weight: 10kg
- Included Accessories: Wall Mounting Bracket Assembly