For quality sound installations where a wide dispersion angle is necessary and a clear tone are essential the BG206 is without equal even at double the price.
The two way system consists of a 6.5" (16cm) woofer with a soft roll and a huge magnet system. This ensures low frequencies are reproduced with practically no distortion and the high efficiency makes less demands on the amplifier so everything runs cooler.
The 1" soft domed tweeter is driven via a crossover network and provides a natural and uncoloured sound. It is filled with a ferro fluid to dissipate any heat when driven hard.
The 206 delivers 80 watts RMS (150 watts peak). This system sounds excellent and with different packaging, would merit a Hi-Fi label.
- Speaker type: Passive (requires a separate speaker power amplifier)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power rating: 80W RMS (150W Peak)
- Input Connectors: 1/4inch Jack & Binding post
- Link output: 1/4inch jack
- Frequency range: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB (ref 1watt @ 1m)
- Max SPL: 110dB
- Dimensions: 360H x 200W x 232D (mm)
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Included Accessories: Wall Mounting Bracket Assembly