Studiospares M2000 Headphones
The M2000 is our new professional mastering headphone featuring a fully open backed design. This design removes the lack of mid range clarity inherent in closed designs. Performers and mastering engineers generally prefer the open back varieties as the sound is far more accurate and removes the muddled and often “honky” sound. The frequency response is inherently flat and still going strong at frequencies well beyond the audio range.
This model is the culmination of years of development and stands favourable comparison with big brand products costing four times more.
For recording situations where the headphones are being used close to a microphone, why not check out the Studiospares M1000 closed back headphones?
- Breathable protein leather ear pads designed for long-term comfort
- Detachable cable with screw-tight plugs
- 42mm neodymium driver units
- Open-back design for highly accurate sound
- Frequency response 10Hz to 26kHz
- Impedance 64 ohms
- Designed for professional mixing and mastering
In the box
- M2000 Headphones
- High quality 3.1 meter detachable cable
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm (Mini Jack to Stereo Jack) screw-in adapter
- 2 Spare ear pads
- Instruction Booklet
- Soft carry case