Studiospares M1000 Studio Headphones
The Studiospares M1000 professional headphones offer a great alternative to branded headphones, whilst still delivering an exceptionally accurate acoustic performance and natural sound. Designed for studio monitoring and mixing, these headphones are highly detailed, transparent and comfortable enough for long sessions.
We are confident that the Studiospares M1000 headphones provide great detail, thanks to a large history of glowing reviews, including two below:
"I would highly recommend these headphones especially when considering the price"
- Will Anderson
"I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely recommend them to any musicians with a low/medium budget for general use and they won't disappoint."
- Peter Carr
- Breathable protein leather ear pads designed for long-term comfort
- Detachable cable with screw-tight plugs
- 42mm neodymium driver units
- Closed-back design for improved isolation
- Frequency response 10Hz to 26kHz
- Impedance 64 ohms
- Designed for professional mixing and monitoring
In the box
- M1000 Headphones
- High quality 3.1m detachable cable
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm (Mini Jack to Stereo Jack) screw-in adapter
- 2 Spare ear pads
- Instruction Booklet
- Soft carry case