The latest addition to the Studiospares headphone range comes in at the flagship end, offering exceptionally accurate acoustic performance with a natural sound that's designed for studio monitoring and mixing.
A fantastic alternative to expensive branded studio headphones costing 2, 3 or even 4 times as much, the M1000 Monitor headphones enable critical listening for long studio sessions. Delivering a highly detailed, transparent response associated with professional grade headphones, the M1000s will not let you down no matter what your style of music.
- Breathable protein leather ear pads designed for long-term comfort
- Detachable cable with screw-tight plugs
- 42mm neodymium driver units
- Closed-back design for improved isolation
- Frequency response 10Hz to 26kHz
- Impedance 64 ohms
- Designed for professional mixing and monitoring
- M1000 Headphones
- High quality 3.1m detachable cable
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm (Mini Jack to Stereo Jack) screw-in adapter
- 2 Spare ear pads
- Instruction Booklet
- Soft carry case
Click on the Reviews tab to see what people are saying about these headphones.
"I would highly recommend these headphones especially when considering the price!" Will Anderson to read the full review Click Here: http://proaudioblog.co.uk/2012/06/m1000-review-by-will-anderson/
"I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely recommend them to any musicians with a low/medium budget for general use and they won't disappoint." Peter Carr to read the full review Click Here: http://proaudioblog.co.uk/2012/05/m1000-review-by-pete-carr/