The latest addition to the Studiospares headphone range comes in at the flagship end, offering exceptionally accurate acoustic performance with a natural sound that's designed for studio monitoring and mixing.
A fantastic alternative to expensive branded studio headphones costing 2, 3 or even 4 times as much, the M1000 Monitor headphones enable critical listening for long studio sessions. Delivering a highly detailed, transparent response associated with professional grade headphones, the M1000s will not let you down no matter what your style of music.
- Breathable protein leather ear pads designed for long-term comfort
- Detachable cable with screw-tight plugs
- 42mm neodymium driver units
- Closed-back design for improved isolation
- Frequency response 10Hz to 26kHz
- Impedance 64 ohms
- Designed for professional mixing and monitoring
- M1000 Headphones
- High quality 3.1m detachable cable
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm (Mini Jack to Stereo Jack) screw-in adapter
- 2 Spare ear pads
- Instruction Booklet
- Soft carry case
Click on the Reviews tab to see what people are saying about these headphones.