The SRH240 Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240 Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices.
The SRH240A Headphones have a wide frequency range and deliver full bass and detailed highs. Their performance has been optimised for use with most pro and consumer audio devices. Their closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise whilst the legendary Shure quality will withstand the rigours of everyday use.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 38 Ω
- Max. input power: 500 mW
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 181 g
- Cable length: 2 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug