The Shure SRH1440 professional open back headphones are designed for mastering and critical listening. The open back design provides exceptionally natural sound, with a wide stereo image and increased depth of field, and ensures you're not cut off from what's happening in the room.
Wearing headphones for hours at a time can get uncomfortable, but the SRH1440 features a premium-padded headband with a steel frame and replaceable velour ear pads made with high-density, slow recovery foam, for the ultimate in listening comfort.
The 40mm Neodymium driver gives you full-range audio with rich, controlled bass so you'll hear every nuance of the performance. It is built into the ergonomic earcup housing, which provides optimal tilt and adjustability.
Included in the box are a zippered hard storage case and a spare set of velour ear pads, as well as an additional cable to ensure years of uninterrupted listening pleasure.
- 40mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Impedance optimised for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage
- Individually tested and serialised
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigours of everyday use