The AKG K 271 MK II combines the benefits of AKG's circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise.
The AKG K 271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work. Dynamic, around-ear, closed-back headphones designed for playback recording, on-stage and live monitoring applications. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the AKG K 271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
Another important feature of the K 271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
* Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
* Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
* Patented Varimotion speakers
* High noise attenuation
* For onstage and studio use
* Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
* Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
* Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
* Type closed-back, dynamic headphones
* Sensitivity 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
* Frequency range 16 to 28,000 Hz
* Rated impedance 55 ohms
* Max. input power 200 mW
* Earpads: leatherette and velvet
* Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
* Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
* Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
* Net weight: (without cable) 240 g (8.5 oz.)