The AKG K 240 MK II featuring the unique Varimotion technology and XXL transducers, has been designed for professional studio monitoring.
The AKG K 240 MK II's semi-open ear cups have around-the-ear coupling to deliver solid bass, accurate mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its lower impedance and improved sensitivity, the AKG K 240 MK II can be used with low-output audio sources to deliver its incredible sound. The detachable OFC cable has gold-plated plugs for optimum audio quality and exceptional ease of service.
* Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
* Semi-open, circumaural design
* Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
* Patented Varimotion speakers
* Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
* Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
* Type: semi-open, dynamic headphones
* Sensitivity: 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
* Frequency range: 15 to 25,000 Hz
* Rated impedance: 55 ohms
* Max. input power: 200 mW
* Earpads: leatherette and velvet
* Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
* Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
* Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
* Net weight: (without cable) 240 g (8.5 oz.)