The AKG K 141 MK II is a dynamic, on-ear, semi-open headphone that includes a self-adjusting headband, and comes with both leatherette and velvet ear pads.
Designed for professional use, the AKG K 141 MK II headphones are ideal for studio monitoring applications. The AKG K 141 MK II features XXL transducers with Varimotion technology, delivering higher sensitivity, wide dynamic range and higher SPL, plus its lower impedance also allows it to be used with computers and other devices with low-power output.
The gimbal-suspended earcups and self-adjusting headband makes the AKG K 141 MK II comfortable to wear. The detachable OFC cables have gold-plated plugs for easy transportation and years of loss-free signal transfer.
* Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
* Semi-open supraaural earphones
* Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
* Patented Varimotion speakers
* Undistorted sound even at high volume levels
* Leather ear pads and velvet ear pads
* Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cableType semi-open, dynamic headphones
* Sensitivity: 101 dB/mW, 114 dB/V
* Frequency range: 18 to 24,000 Hz
* Rated impedance: 55 ohms
* Max. input power: 200 mW
* Earpads: leather and velvet
* Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
* Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
* Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
* Net weight: (without cable) 225 g (7.9 oz.)