Audio-Technica ATH-E70 In Ear Monitors
From Audio Technica come their flagship ATH-E70 in-ear monitors that are a part of their E series. Featuring accuracy and detail to allow for precise balancing of the mix, extended frequency response and an accurate sound stage, the ATH-E70 are excellent for monitoring on stage or mixing in the studio with a design that's made for sound professional who demand the best.
The ATH-E70 are Audio Technica's flagship in-ear monitor model in their E-Series. Its accuracy and detail allow for precise balancing of the mix and offers extended frequency response and an accurate sound stage. Featuring specially designed housings that provide incredible isolation, the in-ear monitors come with four different sized silicone eartips and a medium size pair of Comply T500 foam eartips to allow you to create a custom fit. The ATH-E70'salso include a detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug output, a 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter, and a carrying case.
- Three balanced armature drivers provide accurate and extended response across the entire frequency range
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation
- A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Frequency Response: 20 – 19,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 109 dB/mW
- Impedance: 39 ohms
- Weight: 9 g , without cable
- Cable: Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with A2DC connectors
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included: Carrying case, 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter, silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), Comply™ foam eartips (M)