Studiospares CP8 Power Conditioner
Clean Power Supply with Rack Lights
Mains-borne interference is frequently referred to as the silent killer.
It can corrupt the CPU of digital workstations, take out hard drives and cause havoc with electronic kit that has amplification. Switching on fluorescent lighting can send a huge spike down the mains supply, another killer.
The CP8 provides highly sophisticated multistage surge & spike protection with a response time of 1 nanosecond (0.000 000 001 seconds).
• 2 front panel retractable & dimmable illumination lamps
• Front panel LEDs indicate Protection On and Extreme Voltage
• 8 rear panel multi standard sockets (4x UK and 4x IEC)
• 1 spare UK front panel socket
• 1 rear panel BNC socket (with on-off switch) for a gooseneck lamp to illuminate the rear of the equipment rack
• Total Maximum Load AC 230V 10A
• Maximum output current: 10 A
• AC cord: 3×1 mm conductors, 2 m long
• Cord termination: 13 A-fused UK male plug
• Pull-out lights: two multi-LED lamp strips (dimmable)
• Lamp socket: BNC 12 V, 500 mA max
• Operating Voltage: 180–274 V AC
• Spike protection mode: Line to neutral (zero ground leakage)
• Spike clamping voltage: 375 V AC peak – 3,000 A
• Response time: 1 ns
• Maximum surge current: 6,500 A
• Noise attenuation: 10 dB at 10 kHz, 40 dB at 100 kHz, 50 dB at 500 kHz