Hosa guitar patch cable is designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects. Low-profile, right-angle plugs allow close spacing of pedal effects on pedal boards. Features include: Serviceable, all-metal plugs for live-sound applications, Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity, OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility. Hosa's provides limited lifetime warranty.
- Serviceable, all-metal plugs for live-sound applications
- Oxygen-free copper (ofc) conductor for enhanced signal clarity
- Ofc spiral shield for effective emi and rfi rejection and flexibility
- Low-profile right-angle to same connector
- 6-inch guitar patch cable length