Precision Pro XLR Male Black
A precision connector combining quality and reliability. Based on Black Chrome anodised die cast zinc shells this range builds on a long pedigree of connectors considered second to none.
- Quick cable or application identified by coloured rings and boots.
- Rings form part of the connector so do not become detached.
- Rapid assembly assured by four part design and a split chuck.
- No screws to lose.
- Cable boot relieves bending stresses on cable exit that cause cable conductors to break.
- Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular pressure.
- Min/Max cable diameters 5mm - 8mm.
- Perfect connection with silver plated contact material on Phosphor Copper.
- Positive grounding spring with a copper rivet aids soldering and enhanced earthing.
- Solder tags take solder easily.
- Normally supplied with black boots and rings. (Coloured boots and rings optional)
Optional coloured boots. Sold singly, which can be found below in hyperlinks:
Optional coloured rings. Sold singly , which can be found below in hyperlinks: