The capacitance and resistance of the conductors in our Europa Guitar Cable are perfectly suited to the high impedance of guitar pickups.
The conductors use generous amounts of copper to keep signal losses to zero. The screening uses 64 strands of 0.12mm diameter copper, which is spirally wound to maintain flexibility whilst providing an excellent screening capability.
The material surrounding the inner conductor is of a special type of dielectric PVC which minimises capacity losses and maintains high frequencies. Surrounding this dielectric PVC is a carbonised PVC tube. This effectively conducts away any static that would be generated should the cable be flexed. This is then sheathed within a tough 7mm PVC jacket.
- Capacitance Conductor to Earth – 117 pF/M
- DC Resistance of conductor – 0.08 Ω/m
- Cross Sectional area – 0.22 mm2
- Overall Diameter – 7.3mm
- Sold by the metre. (Maximum cut length 100 metres)
- Manufactured to the ISO9002 standard.