The RF-Explorer Spectrum Analyser comes in a Compact Aluminium Housing with 2 x Antennas with SMA Type Connection for different Frequency Ranges.
Ideal for preventing collisons when setting up radio links with in the frequency range 15-2,700Mhz.
- Real-time monitoring of the frequency range used with frequency indication and level indication (dBm and dBÂµV)
- Backlit high-contrast graphic display (128x64 pixels)
- Automarker function and manual marker positioning for setting an individual carrier frequency
- Special Wi-Fi analyser with display of 13 WLAN channels
- Max hold function for a reliable detection of ultra-short RF carrier frequencies (additional modes: normal, max., average, overwrite)
- Mini USB 2.0 interface for connecting to a PC or laptop as well as for charging the internal 860 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Supplied with transport bag and USB cable
- Client software with real-time analysis for Windows* XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 (32-bit or 64-bit versions) can be downloaded at www.monacor.com
- Dimensions: 70x122x25 mm
- Weight: 200 g