The Sontronics STC-2 employs a one-inch, gold-sputtered capsule and is ideally suited to recording vocals, spoken word and acoustic instruments. The evenly balanced frequency response delivers a defined low-end and a very detailed, open top-end, accurately capturing your subject in all its colors.
The STC-2 has a very smooth high-frequency roll-off, ensuring a natural presence, while its low-cut filter and -10dB pad switches will help you get the best from your recording, making this microphone a truly flexible all-round tool for your studio.
- Large – diaphragm cardioid condenser with – 10dB pad and 75Hz filter
- Available in silver and black
- Comes in aluminium flight case with elastic suspension
- Users tell us they get great results suing STC-2 on male to female vocals, acoustic guitar, speech and piano
- Also gives fantastic results on electric guitar amps, acoustic guitar, sitar and podcasts