P Series 4 SSD to boost the performance of your existing hardware and extend its useful life. It will speed up your daily OS boot times and increase the speed of your applications, overall giving you the best experience of Solid State performance computing. Providing an industry-leading bandwidth of more than 550MB/sec transfers, the Integral P Series 4 SSD can approach the limits of the SATA III 6Gb/s interface on large transfers. A robust ECC algorithm corrects up to 72 bits error in 1K Byte data. Efficient bad block management and reduced write amplification further increases endurance. Drive health is monitored using an SSD-specific set of S.M.A.R.T. attributes. The combination of these techniques provides excellent data protection.
- 2.5 inch form factor with SATA III 6Gbps interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gbps and SATA 1.5Gbps)
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the SATA standard
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention
- Ultra-efficient Block Management and Wear Levelling
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. - Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology