16U Heavy-Duty Mixer Rack Flight Case Wheeled by Trojan Pro
Expected: Friday, January 05
- Trojan Pro's 16U Heavy-Duty Mixer Rack Flight Case Wheeled is a road case designed for heavy use.
- An all-in-one solution for performers on the move.
- Sloped 12U mixing desk rack that provides enough space for most small-format mixing desks with rack ears.
- The 2U (89mm) space below the mixer rack provides plenty of room for your desk.
- Below the mixing desk, there is space for outboard gear, providing a total of 16U for your amplifiers, equalisers, compressors, and gates.
- Withstands the rigours of the road and will protect your equipment from abuse.
16U Heavy-Duty Mixer Rack Flight Case Wheeled
Need a spacious, heavy-duty, and reliable solution to house your small-format mixing desk and outboard gear?
The Trojan Pro 16U Heavy-Duty Mixer Rack Flight Case offers a sloped 12U mixing desk rack at the top, suitable for most small-format mixing desks with rack ears. A 2U (89mm) space below the mixer rack ensures ample room for your desk, while the additional space for outboard gear accommodates a total of 16U for your amplifiers, equalisers, compressors, and gates.
Designed to withstand the rigours of the road, this heavy-duty flight case will shield your equipment from damage, giving you the confidence that your gear is well-protected, wherever your journey takes you.
- High-quality Mixer Rack Roadcase designed for heavy use
- Top and front lids quickly removed with fully retracting clasps
- Quick-release hinges minimise hassle and set up a time
- Recessed chrome butterfly catches stops them from becoming damaged
- Case and lids include sexed lips that form seals against moisture and debris
- Heavy-duty rear-hinged door with a cable access hole
- Corners protected by steel High Balls
- Two handles on either side for easy manoeuvring
- Includes a castor board with four castors, two with brakes
- Caged nuts, M6 bolts, and plastic washers to protect equipment fascias included
- Constructed from 9mm Eucalyptus plywood selected for strength and lightweight
- Faced with a tough and attractive Black Phenolic surface
Alternative Sizes in the Trojan Road Case Range:
|Case Rack Size||16U+12U|