The SRM450v2's live sound is whipped completely into submission, giving you more control over your shows than ever. Thanks to its all-new design—from adding new amps and transducers to a new lightweight power supply—the SRM450v2 surpasses the performance of the original SRM450 to deliver pure studio monitor sound at more powerful, full-on loudspeaker levels. We kept it affordable, too—even though the SRM450v2 is a complete redesign from inside out, we retained the musician-friendly price tag. With the SRM450v2, live never sounded so good …or behaved so well.
The SRM Stands for Sound Reinforcement Monitor Over a decade ago, Greg Mackie and a dedicated team of engineers set out to create a portable loudspeaker that could deliver studio monitor sound quality. Unlike a relatively small, acoustically controlled studio where the sweet spot¯ is well defined, live venues vary greatly, and most are far from acoustically balanced. Despite the challenges, after two years of extensive research and development, the first Sound Reinforcement Monitor was born—a loudspeaker that truly lived up to its name. The SRM450v2 continues the SRM450™s tradition of studio monitor sound quality—and trumps it—to deliver sound that makes any venue seem like a well-tuned studio.
• Ultra-Wide Dispersion
• Stunning Bass via Servo Feedback Controlled, All New Lightweight Woofer
• Super low distortion thanks to Mackie's™ own Class-D, Fast Recovery Amplification
• Legendary Active Electronics
• Built-in Protection Circuitry for Long Life
• Versatile, Portable, Tough—And They Look Good, Too
• 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system