Please note- image is for illustration only and shows 8/4 version
Snake includes fully-loaded stage box, multicore cable, and flying connectors ready to connect to your mixing desk. 8x XLR inputs and 4x Jack returns. 8m long.
- Interference from taxis and thyristor controlled lighting excluded by the use of 1.5mm thick steel
- Stage Box easily moved with a full width carrying handle
- RF and thyristor lighting interference excluded by the use of stranded spirally wound copper screening in all cables
- Connector channel numbering very clear even under poor lighting conditions
- Cable entry to the stage box protected by an industrial grade strain relief attached to a wire mesh surrounding the outer jacket of the multicore. The more the cable is pulled, the tighter the mesh grips the outer jacket
- Nickel plated contacts ensure all connectors make perfect contact however many times they are used
- To stop tails becoming tangled each individual cable passes through a multihole spacer
- Any exposed parts are shrouded in heatshrink for absolute reliability
- To stop jack plugs being accidently pulled out, the chassis mounted sockets on the box are of the locking variety
- Stage Box is supplied in a black nylon bag to protect the facia. The complete unit comes in a strong cardboard box.
- This product will easily outlive any competitive product. It is deigned to live under musicians' feet. In a worst case scenario all component parts are available from our warehouse